Dear love. (February 6, 2011 / 5:39 PM)
Annyeong ~ Was too lazy to post fr the past few days yeah. But since i'm super bored today, I'll blog. :D Chinese New Year was fun max. Went to
Xinhui's house yesterday to bainian, and had lots of fun there. ^~^ I was first to reach yay, there's so many ppl at her house hahahs. Waited fr
Josephine Yuanyi Yiqi to come, so long luhr. Then we went to Lot One to eat. ps ttm, x_x. Things happened and sua, dw say anything. Went to Comics Connections,
♥. Bought
Key's nametag & BEAST's badge. Happy max yay. Went back to
Xinhui's house at around 7 plus, and had h2h talk with
Xinhui &
Josephine. ^~^ Talked about tons of things, and Josephine and I have to tell
Xinhui smth which make her very sad. :( Went home at around 10plus, dad came to fetch me and
Josephine back. Laughed so much in the car that my dad laughed tgt with us LOL. Homed, then watched
Ghost of the Girlfriends Past with sister. Messaged with
Moomoo :x.
Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ xP Okays, watched tv until 2+ then sleep. Yep yep, I so proud that I finished all the homework that need to pass up tmrw yay. The rest too lazy to do le. :P Okays, shall go off now. BYEEEEEEE. ♥