|
► 안녕
hello, hello.
Hi, I'm Yantian.I love kpop very muchie. ^-^ & I'm a JongKey shipper ♥ Facebook Twitter Tumblr |
|
► 사랑
her whisper is the lucifer.
SHINee 키
F(x) 빅토리아
Big Bang 지드래곤
Miss A 수지
2PM 닉쿤
Wonder Girls 혜림
Boyfriend 민우
Super Junior 동해 헨리
MBLAQ 미르
SNSD 태연
FT Island 홍기
KARA 니콜
B2ST 요섭
T-ara 지연
U-Kiss 케빈
2NE1 박봄 다라
4Minute 현아
Teen Top 천지
|
|
► 담소
ring ding dong.
|
|
► 감사합니다
machi rollercoaster ride.
Layout: hasta mañanaInspiration: balloon.s Fonts: toomunch Others: colour codes |
Shall post today alright, been too lazy this few days. :-) Slept @ 12am yesterday, today damn tired lah. Went to school, then asked Xinhui & Yvonne to pei me go locker until 7.16am then Xinhui want to go zzz. Choing-ed all the way ley, LOL. Oh-kay, first period was Science. Went to Chem. Lab>Bio. Lab> Chem. Lab again. Ms Teo told us to go to Chem. Lab, & half of the class couldn't find it haha. Went down to Bio. Lab again due to some reasons, & Xiuyi came in with wet bag and books laughmyfxckingassout. I stained my shirt with food dye ley. Suey totheverymax can. :-( Next was Eng, had to do essay. Haikal did freaking fast can, then he can go to recess early. :-( I didn't count the words I've wrote, & I don't know if it has met the target. Recess w/ Pingxuan. Then was HCL, had to sit in front of the teachers' table like so suey ley. Brian kept making wierd sounds ley, laughoutloud. HPP2, then was Home Econs. Had test ley, Nathaniel kept making wierd actions. Make me laugh like siao loh. Went to have lunch, & Yvonne pei me change to MD clothes. :-) Tio bullied by Ziyuan, Jacky lah, blehblah. Geog SCT, damn emo lah. :-( Jacky kept making me, but slapped him ley, ^o^ Treated Nita, Jacky & Brian sweets, :-) Xiuyi got crazy, sua lah him cb. -'- Went to library with Nita and did homework, AdelineTan came later and did her CCA homework. :-) Aftermath, went to find Josephine & Yuanyi, they're @ gym there lur. Went to studio with Yuanyi. :-) Funfunfun tothemax. :-) Homed @ 6. :-) Chatting with Jacky and Nita naoz, and he's just practically pranking me lah. -.- Okay, shall find some things to prank him too muahah. Bye. :-))