Wish came true. (February 10, 2010 / 9:43 PM)
Okayy, shall post today yep. :> Haven't blog for a longlong time oh. x.x Kkz, enough of craps. Dad drove me to schl, and reached early. :>
Xinhui came, then
Yvonne. Then I remembered that I forgot to bring the coke. -.- Called
Josephine &
Yuanyi, wanted them to help me buy. But none of them answered my call. :( So sad,
HaoJun &
Yiqi also never bring. :o First period, chinese yeah. Had a survery, all put yes as I love chinese teacher. :> I say if maths class, I surely all put no one. ;hoho After that fked up lah, I only pass the test by 2 marks z. And yes,
Brian was as noisy as usual LOL. Had Literature test after that, didn't wrote that
long like
Brian o: He was practically bragging to me on how
long his answers were, -.- Recess, helped
Yuanyi with her art. Asked
Xinhui to help us buy food up. But those prefects don't let D: Nevermind, me got way one. :x Went up, then
Sherwin,
Zhenyu,
Xinhui were all helping
Yuanyi and so I joined in too hahah. Then
Yuanyi herself never colour one. (!) Art after that, sian lah. But
Josephine &
Yvonne kept laughing fr no reasons. :o English, Ms Chandran didn't come. Went to toilet with
Josephine & she chased me LOL. Yep, a guy came to relief our class. Chaos, duh. End of period, I asked the teacher to stay longer as the next lesson was Maths, freaking maths! Ayah, told
Josephine and she took her own sweet time to pass up her composition LOL. Ms Tan,
freakingly, came. Kpkb again, heng bo tio me. :x LSS, as usual went through ppt. O:
Brian was so enthu in how organisms reproduce LOL. He was damn excited when Ms Teo said that there's 1 kind of organism that has 2 sex in them and can reproduce on their own.
Brian hit the table and laughed until Ms Teo looked @ him LOL. After that,
Josephine got angry as her waterbottle was stolen by someone but he say never. :o Homed after that lah, pangseh
Yiqi and
Yuanyi hahahahah. Okay, maybe MIA-ing liao lah. Bye. :>
Maybe you're not worth my love.