FOR ALL OF THE TIME THAT I TRIED
FOR YOUR SMILE.
► 안녕
hello, hello.
Hi, I'm Yantian.
I love kpop very muchie. ^-^
& I'm a JongKey shipper
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

► 사랑
her whisper is the lucifer.
SHINeeF(x) 빅토리아 Big Bang 지드래곤 Miss A 수지 2PM 닉쿤 Wonder Girls 혜림 Boyfriend 민우 Super Junior 동해 헨리 MBLAQ 미르 SNSD 태연 FT Island 홍기 KARA 니콜 B2ST 요섭 T-ara 지연 U-Kiss 케빈 2NE1 박봄 다라 4Minute 현아 Teen Top 천지

► 담소
ring ding dong.

► 안녕
noona neomu yeppeo.
6H'09 Aira Alichel Amanda Baohui Celeste Chalyn Charlene Chehoe Chengmun Chenhui Chuanjie Cynthia Cyrus Darren Dinar Erjun Hein Jamie Jiaxin Jingwen Josephine Kaini Kaixing Kanyaw Keekee Kristy Leo Lizhen Lydia Marcus Meizi Miaoling Michelle Rae Sihui Szeying Vivian Wanting WeihaoT Wenlie Whitney Xinhui Xinying Xuanwei Yanyi Yeecheng Yihui Yiqi Yvonne Yuanling Yuanyi Zarni Zhaotong Zhaoyong Zhefang Zhenan Zhenyu

► 감사합니다
machi rollercoaster ride.
Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Others: colour codes



Luvdie. (January 18, 2010 / 8:23 PM)

Tonsloads of fun today at MSP. (L) Morning, first lesson, HCL. Damn sian lah. Eng, but had phototaking. Yvonne and I was laughing at Yuanyi's kawaii short tie. It was like freaking funny, i swear. LOL. XD Haikal & Natanile were making wierd noises, making me and Yvonne laugh. LOL Even Ms Chandran thinks they're mad. LOL XD After that, sat down. Warren kept making Hafis laugh while he's drinking water, and he, being a disgusting freak, threw the water back into the water. I felt like puking sia z. Recess, ate with Yuanyi. Went back to class. Kanna tio, z. Benedict, Warren, Jackie, Sherwin and some more all gang up to bully one lor. Threw bottle @ Jackie, then he aiming pajiao. Went to shoot Yuanyi. __ Wanted to aim, then JuanPang helped me throw at him hoho. ;x SERVE YOU RIGHT JACKIE. XP HOM afterwards, had to stand cos didn't bring file zzzz. Played pick up sticks, Brian won lah zzzzz. Geog, had test. Mr Lim also didn't tell us lor, screw him. Maths, MOST FUNNIEST LESSON LMAO. XD Firstly, Ms Tan jumped because of the dusting that fell down. And it made Haikal and me laughed like hell. Secondly, she said there's no homework. Later on, she said have homework. Warren said she said no homework. Then she was like, "I give homework now cannot ah." Freaking funny lah, laughed like siaoeh. x; Haikal kept repeating the sentence afterwards, then Yiqi and I kept laughing LOL. Eng contact time, situational writing lah. Boredie. Went down, saw Ping Xuan, Brenda, Erika and Shannon. Went to sit with them and did some homework. Went up to the music room with Ping Xuan to see the choir thingy. We got in, surprisingly. And so is Yuanyi XD MSP, yayayaya. Tracy kept laughing lah, LOL. Asked them if they know Charlene. :o Shannon was so into Bleach, LOL. Had fun lahhhhh. :D At least made new friends, ^^v. Shall end here bye.
First time.