Define love. (January 13, 2010 / 3:11 PM)
Alright, went school later than usual. Went back home as I forgotten to wear P.E. :o Met
Karyee, went to line up.
Haikal there nagging and nagging, say I very troublesome z. Hcl then literature. Recess after that, :) Walked around with
Karyee, then saw
Evelyn. :) Back to class, yeap. Art, sat with
Yuanyi. ^^v. Lesson was alright luh, yep. Strolled back to Eng, got test sia z. Health check afterwards, chatted alot with
Yuanyi, heh. :)) Total chaos, lmao. Went out to sit, laughed damn loads.
Warren was like inside the room, then they all said him pervertic and that he go and see girls lmao. Played with
Hafis de waterbottle, then
Haikal rolled until
Jackie there. He went to throw at
Yuanyi and me, screw him. -.- Went to chase him duh.
Omfg I think i'm going back to primary school life of chasing ppl. xD Pass the bottle cap to
Xiuyi, then I don't know what he did. Then the bottle cap went down, :o Went back to class as if nothing happen hahahah. Went to toilet to change, and Maths. zz.
Warren was like, freaking funny luh. Throw litter also throw until damn, cartoon. LOL. First time seeing such a childish chairman, rofl. I was like staring at him, then he kept laughing. xD LSS later on, kept taking
Haikal's thing and putting on
Brian's table. Muahahh. :x Homed after that, choing to yhps to give Ahchu her bdae present, but put at ice-cream uncle there. :o Saw
Elaine,
Kanghao and
Weihao. Miss them ttm ! :D Saw
Weisiang and
Yufeng, then
Weekiat. HAHAH. xD Chatted awhile, then homed. :> Chatting with
Yuanyi now, heh. Damn funny luh, muahahh. Okay, gotta concentrate on my homework !!! :X
You're on my mind, now and forever.