Stay with me tonight. (September 2, 2009 / 7:37 PM)
I HATE LAMMIAOLING FOREVER.
(for not giving me a papa.)
I LOVE LAMMIAOLING FOREVER. ♥
Okays, just bathed finished. Cooling seh, :) Realised I didn't do my homework in the morning, shucks. So choing-ed to school and borrowed from charlene to copy, x: Thanks worh, unlike ivan so selfish! So, copy until assembly starts laughs. Found out that jamie, yihui and weihao didn't come, god. So watched the show, rofl. Saw that bitch, f. her attitude seh. -.- So told zexu that the 3 went to run away, lmao. So went back to class, no pe. Did some stupid quiz or whatsoever. So mothertongue, sueysueysuey. lmao. zhifeng kept pulling my hair, zz. Pull until like fcuk seh, -.- So went through paper, blahblah. yongying win me seh :X MrsNg's, went through english paper, blah. So did analysing for yihui too. God sia, I thought yihui's english was better than mine. (?) So maths, bakah. Damn low like hell canszxc?! ): Recess, did nothing lor. 6D so late than come down, hahaha. :X Never saw zhifeng, :/ Then walked to parade square with kanghao, saw zhifeng tio scolded by MrLow. -.- So yeah, later he tio scolded by MissLim again, !@#$%^&*. So went through the rest of the maths paper, I am so determined to find the 3 marks to get my A tomorrow. (!) So science, nothing lor. Went to find yongying to chat, blahblah. After school, slacked at ice-cream there. Okay, dont wanna talk about it. Went to collect money for yesterday's outing, ^^v! $.$ (Okays, miaoling is going to say me yanlui liao.) So went to piano, and badminton later on. Yeah, had lots of funx3! Chatted with zhifeng for 15minutes, hahahah:X Talked about that bitccccch and other things yeah. teehee. Went home later on and yeah. :)