FOR ALL OF THE TIME THAT I TRIED
FOR YOUR SMILE.
► 안녕
hello, hello.
Hi, I'm Yantian.
I love kpop very muchie. ^-^
& I'm a JongKey shipper
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

► 사랑
her whisper is the lucifer.
SHINeeF(x) 빅토리아 Big Bang 지드래곤 Miss A 수지 2PM 닉쿤 Wonder Girls 혜림 Boyfriend 민우 Super Junior 동해 헨리 MBLAQ 미르 SNSD 태연 FT Island 홍기 KARA 니콜 B2ST 요섭 T-ara 지연 U-Kiss 케빈 2NE1 박봄 다라 4Minute 현아 Teen Top 천지

► 담소
ring ding dong.

► 안녕
noona neomu yeppeo.
6H'09 Aira Alichel Amanda Baohui Celeste Chalyn Charlene Chehoe Chengmun Chenhui Chuanjie Cynthia Cyrus Darren Dinar Erjun Hein Jamie Jiaxin Jingwen Josephine Kaini Kaixing Kanyaw Keekee Kristy Leo Lizhen Lydia Marcus Meizi Miaoling Michelle Rae Sihui Szeying Vivian Wanting WeihaoT Wenlie Whitney Xinhui Xinying Xuanwei Yanyi Yeecheng Yihui Yiqi Yvonne Yuanling Yuanyi Zarni Zhaotong Zhaoyong Zhefang Zhenan Zhenyu

► 감사합니다
machi rollercoaster ride.
Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Others: colour codes



Atmosphere. (August 24, 2009 / 6:19 PM)

Hohoho, just came back from netball. Okay, lined up at hall today. :( Lent notes from wenting to study, HAHA. MrMusa scolded yeah, and later went to 6E. ferdi kept barking with yf to make elaine pekchek, lmao. Had paper 1, then went for recess. Did nothing and was oh-so-boring until eileen chased me, HAHA. Kept turning round and round and whenever I reach the table where ferdiyfkx was sitting, they bark, non-stop. zz. Oh ya, before that saw somebody trying to steal something from the bookshop, yy saw it and asked me to see. We both stared at somebody and somebody went to pay for it. So went up to class and yeahyeah. Had paper2, and finished! YEAH, so later sat in 6E and had nothing to do. eugene came screaming and MsChung dragged him off, rofl. Went back to class and MrsNg's :D. So later went back home and ate. Went to school at about 3 and saw charmaine they allx3. Then my bodyguard chased me and I acted if as I dont know him, HAHAHAHA. Kept asking him who is he, lmao. so went for netball, FUNFUNFUN. wrote on the star and was racking my brains to think still got who haven't write. hehehehe. yihui, sabrina, millsa and yiqin wrote too, hahaha. Went for netball, funfunfunx3. Played match and then break. Went to buy greentea and then saw jason and cyrus, zz. So continued and got MsRohaidah's and Safinah's number. :D Dismissed, then went to ice-cream man with yihui and yiqin. yihui treated me, thankyou~ jason and cyrus came, then blahblah. they went off, then zhiyi came, hahahah. I asked her how to spell her name, then i disiao her say is ziyeeeeeeeeeeee. LOL. So treated zhiyi and yiqin icecream and yiqin ate second round, rofl. So walked home with zhiyi and yeah. :)