FOR ALL OF THE TIME THAT I TRIED
FOR YOUR SMILE.
► 안녕
hello, hello.
Hi, I'm Yantian.
I love kpop very muchie. ^-^
& I'm a JongKey shipper
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

► 사랑
her whisper is the lucifer.
SHINeeF(x) 빅토리아 Big Bang 지드래곤 Miss A 수지 2PM 닉쿤 Wonder Girls 혜림 Boyfriend 민우 Super Junior 동해 헨리 MBLAQ 미르 SNSD 태연 FT Island 홍기 KARA 니콜 B2ST 요섭 T-ara 지연 U-Kiss 케빈 2NE1 박봄 다라 4Minute 현아 Teen Top 천지

► 담소
ring ding dong.

► 안녕
noona neomu yeppeo.
6H'09 Aira Alichel Amanda Baohui Celeste Chalyn Charlene Chehoe Chengmun Chenhui Chuanjie Cynthia Cyrus Darren Dinar Erjun Hein Jamie Jiaxin Jingwen Josephine Kaini Kaixing Kanyaw Keekee Kristy Leo Lizhen Lydia Marcus Meizi Miaoling Michelle Rae Sihui Szeying Vivian Wanting WeihaoT Wenlie Whitney Xinhui Xinying Xuanwei Yanyi Yeecheng Yihui Yiqi Yvonne Yuanling Yuanyi Zarni Zhaotong Zhaoyong Zhefang Zhenan Zhenyu

► 감사합니다
machi rollercoaster ride.
Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Others: colour codes



I can't imagine my life without you. (August 15, 2009 / 8:20 PM)

Heheh, watching boys over flowers special, and chatting with alicia and chehoe. :D Okays, shall quickly post during commercial break. :D So yeah, woke up at about 8 today. Played computer, then went to bank for 2h man. zz. Was damn bored and so was my mum. Laughs. She was playing with the cat, ha ha! Sister was bored too, teehee. :D So choinged to eat and saw huiyi. :O Went to buy bbt afterwards.. so went to art and hid my bbt, teehee. Fought with weihan and dingzhe. Hahahaha, dingzhe went to scare siqi with an ant. Lelalo, she was screaming the whole time.. Called spencer and said that dingzhe like him, then dingzhe took the and told spencer that weihan like him. LOL. So went to play afterwards, so yeah. Screaming around like mad women. :X Hehehe, and I might not be able to be online so much. As my sister gave me loads of science practice paper, and I need to hand up to her for marking. lmao right. -.- Heh, going off lurh. Byee (L)s.