FOR ALL OF THE TIME THAT I TRIED
FOR YOUR SMILE.
► 안녕
hello, hello.
Hi, I'm Yantian.
I love kpop very muchie. ^-^
& I'm a JongKey shipper
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

► 사랑
her whisper is the lucifer.
SHINeeF(x) 빅토리아 Big Bang 지드래곤 Miss A 수지 2PM 닉쿤 Wonder Girls 혜림 Boyfriend 민우 Super Junior 동해 헨리 MBLAQ 미르 SNSD 태연 FT Island 홍기 KARA 니콜 B2ST 요섭 T-ara 지연 U-Kiss 케빈 2NE1 박봄 다라 4Minute 현아 Teen Top 천지

► 담소
ring ding dong.

► 안녕
noona neomu yeppeo.
6H'09 Aira Alichel Amanda Baohui Celeste Chalyn Charlene Chehoe Chengmun Chenhui Chuanjie Cynthia Cyrus Darren Dinar Erjun Hein Jamie Jiaxin Jingwen Josephine Kaini Kaixing Kanyaw Keekee Kristy Leo Lizhen Lydia Marcus Meizi Miaoling Michelle Rae Sihui Szeying Vivian Wanting WeihaoT Wenlie Whitney Xinhui Xinying Xuanwei Yanyi Yeecheng Yihui Yiqi Yvonne Yuanling Yuanyi Zarni Zhaotong Zhaoyong Zhefang Zhenan Zhenyu

► 감사합니다
machi rollercoaster ride.
Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Others: colour codes



Bullshit. (August 3, 2009 / 9:43 PM)

Hah, finally finished my homework. [: Woke up latelate today, and went to school late. :X Was feeling sleepy, so slept for awhile. And then yufeng started to say me 'panda jie'. (-.-) PE, played volleyball. Teamed up with yongying, elaine, charlene, jamie and xuanwei. Played against the boys(weihao, hayshagen, kexian, ferdi, yufeng and zhefang.) The boys felt that it was bored as we girls didn't serve the ball back to them. Laughs, so they decided to have 3 girls (&) 3 boys VS 3 girls (&) 3 boys. So played for awhile, and yufeng hit damn high then it flew over the fence. Chinese, did composition. Was so boring, and decided not to write in the last few minutes. Started chatting with yihui and using whitney's e-dictionary to scold each other. :X Later was MrsNg's period. Started to feel bored, and was doing whatever I could do. Science, went to computerlab. Hehe, chatted with yihui. Recess, ate tibits with yongying. Saw jiahao and clementi. And then clementi said jiahao want to talk to me, i went there and he just ran away. zzz. We went back to class and reon was standing at the door, trying to scare whoever comes in. So elaine and I went to get some water to spray at him, laughs. So the next four periods were MrsNg's. Went for break, played as usual. ScienceMock, idontknow whether it was hard or not. :X Went to netball afterwards. Ate 2 buns, as I was veryveryvery hungry. Played match, and played center with miao. Thanks yihui for the icecream. (L) :D Went to mac with miao and whitney and whitney was pekchek with the service. Hahs. So home-d afterwards. :D