I daydream about you. (June 9, 2009 / 2:21 PM)
Wahaha. Now sitting in the liviing room watching the recorded video. Hehe. Today went to school, saw ivan. Later tang came, then yihui. Went to maths corner and asked ivan to bring our bag up, and he really did. Laughs. Sat there, LOL. I want borrow money from tang, and he dont want. So I ignored him and borrowed from yihui, thankyou! Went to and study blahs. Science, f. So boring! Break, choinged downstairs. Sprayed water lurh, f.f.f. Later, lbl need to settle somethings with 6D, then we went to computer lab. Was a guaikia at first, doing lead. ;X Later, saw zhenyu playing rewujie and played too. Hehe, played w/ ahgong, elaine and ahyu. Was so pissed off as the three of them wanted fast songs, so I keep miss. LOL, yf came later so I asked him to help me. LOL. Went to ahgong's laptop there, then saw yf do fm man. -.- Later went to yihui's laptop to play bowling buddies, laughs. And wenlie, xiaomeng and zexu got so crazy over boys over flowers. Hahas. Later went to bbt, blahs. Homed after that. And now im waiting for wanling's sms. xD Okay, going facebook-ing. Byes ! :D