|
► 안녕
hello, hello.
Hi, I'm Yantian.I love kpop very muchie. ^-^ & I'm a JongKey shipper ♥ Facebook Twitter Tumblr |
|
► 사랑
her whisper is the lucifer.
SHINee 키
F(x) 빅토리아
Big Bang 지드래곤
Miss A 수지
2PM 닉쿤
Wonder Girls 혜림
Boyfriend 민우
Super Junior 동해 헨리
MBLAQ 미르
SNSD 태연
FT Island 홍기
KARA 니콜
B2ST 요섭
T-ara 지연
U-Kiss 케빈
2NE1 박봄 다라
4Minute 현아
Teen Top 천지
|
|
► 담소
ring ding dong.
|
|
► 감사합니다
machi rollercoaster ride.
Layout: hasta mañanaInspiration: balloon.s Fonts: toomunch Others: colour codes |
LOLOL. ! Cut my hair, become like damn thin lurh. D: Cut fringe, siaocharbo like that, x.x. Didn't even touch my stupid homeworks today. Watching 百万大歌星. Ohemgee lurh, my laopa is mad again. He thinks that he is invisible and nobody can see him. Sister and I were both pissed off manszxc. -.- Sister cut hair too, and her hair is shorter than mine's! ( or maybe the same. ? ) She's, too, watching 百万大歌星and is singing her lungs out. Laughs. Blahblah, I have nothing else to say. I need to choing my homeworks, but not for today. :D Tomorrow and friday, I will comfirm do finish :D I wanna slack for the last pathetic 2 days of the holiday. Then it will be revision, tons of worksheets, thick books. No time to play, pitiful. But my blog won't be dead, I will take at least a few minutes to blog about the tons of things in school. Going to continue my 百万大歌星, byeees. ! :D